If you are thinking on what to do in Mogan, above you have a list of great trips and tours available for those staying in the area of Mogan.
Mogan is located on the southwest of Gran Canaria on the Municipality of Mogán. This is one of the smallest touristic locations in the area of Gran Canaria. This beautifull fishing village is a must visit for every one that comes to the island. Once you are there, you’ll be able to enjoy a nice walk through the alleys covered in flowers and the relaxing view of the yaths and catamarants in the marina.
10 best things to do in Mogan?
- Walk around the local village and harbour
- Go to the Mogán beach
- Enjoy the restaurants and local fresh fish
- Take a boat trip or a sailing tour
- Go on the yellow submarine
- Visit the archaeological zone of Canada de los Gatos
- Walk to the Mogán port viewpoint
- Visit the the Fridays local market
- Snorkel or scuba dive
- Practice a fun water activity like parasailing or a jetski safari